Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Surprisingly quiet morning. I'm a little tired the last few days, my biologic clock awakening me the last few nights at 3:30AM and my accomodating this setting by going downstairs to watch some tv, not exactly drivel but not exactly productive either. After an hour I return to be, never quite dose off but at least rest and do not have significant problems arising again at a suitable time but it catches up with me later in the day. I took some diphenhydramine capsules over the Memorial Day weekend which enabled me more uninterupted sleep, not as good as the office Ambien CR samples but good enough. Today I did little chores: the bank, billing, paying some bills. I was a little concerned that the last few office deposits have been paltry but Medicare has started direct deposit so my balance turned out a good deal more than I had feared. It had been my intent to do some larger projects related to the new job but I think I'd rather do it in a bolus tomorrow and some on Sunday.

No comments: