Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello to me. No office patients yesterday. I rid my desk of enough charts to see to the other end, then tackled some papers. I still have piles of charts on the perimeter of the desk in all states of disrepair, unreported lab work behind me, undictated charts beneath me. And there are more to come. This is not what I want to be doing until retirement so I need to make some serious revisions, starting with what else I might like to do instead. Yes, there are some things that still energize me. The patients do, but only when they are in my presence. My colleagues do, or at least their activities and decisions do. There is a desparate need for some type of reform so perhaps I could give up the onorous tasks to become a reformer.

No comments: