Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

After a weekend off but occupied, I find myself a little puchy starting the work week. The interview went well and I think the job a sufficient challenge and match that I will likely accept it if offered. Friday night at AKSE, then dinner. Got up early Saturday, coffee at Sweeny's, some sloth at home, then long service at AKSE. Some reading on Shabbos afternoon, straighted up my desk, put some clothing away, then back to AKSE for their Monte Carlo night fundraiser. I will be surprised if they raised a lot of money. It was not well attended. I won a door prize but I did not know in advance that there would be door prizes and I found gaming tables not all that attractive to watch. If I ever want to to that I could go to Harrahs in Chester where they have real croupiers and real money. They were generous with the $3 glass of Kosher wine so at least I slept well.

Sunday not as productive as I had hoped. I got the pesach menus set and replaced a toilet seat in the main bathroom but did little for my personal development, what I had hoped would be the focus of the day.

No comments: